2. You are included. We give EVERY yoga lover the opportunity to be a part of a respected community of other yogis – whatever their personal yoga background. Whether you have attended a so-called registered yoga course or not is irrelevant. Whether you teach yoga or not is irrelevant. Whether you have learned what you know over 100 hours, 1000 hours, 10 weeks or 10 years is also irrelevant. What is relevant to RightYoga – according to ancient yoga tradition – is that you love and practice it. Yoga is not a competition. There is no bigotry or aristocracy in true yoga. None is greater or lesser than another. We are all equal and connected by a universal consciousness. This is the worldview of authentic yoga. We invite you to become a part of us.
3. You will enjoy membership in our premier global registry of yogis that will make you feel proud: a registry of the yoga’s truest and finest.
4. You will network online with genuine yoga connoisseurs like yourself. Share with them. Team up with them. Expand yourself and those who hear and learn from you. Mingle with other yoga experts, certified instructors, and healthcare professionals. Many yoga lovers are doctors, pharmacists, nurses, chiropractors, and fitness instructors. They may not be yoga certified but they are very knowledgeable. We can all learn from each other. In yoga, this is called ‘Satsanga” or ‘Company of Truth.’
5. You will save money. We don’t charge for Membership (Satsanga).
6. Save time. You don’t have to take days off of work to attend expensive yoga courses or studio classes to join us. Also, you don’t have to wait months or years till you have amounted a certain number of hours teaching students before you can become a respected member even though you may have previously taught yoga for years.
7. Save energy. You don’t have to expend yourself further in an already busy lifestyle by attending a long course and traveling long distances.
8. Transform the future of yoga, how it’s taught, how it’s perceived, and how it’s utilized. Other yoga practitioners – especially instructors – are doing it. So can you, whether you teach or not. You are as important as them. So please sound off and speak up. Your comments in the RightYoga Lounge and other forums can be heard by the who’s who of authentic yoga. You can get the platform and bullhorn that matters. You can message other members and get your ideas heard.
9. We invite you to start something grand and life-transforming for thousands of people in the same way yoga has transformed you. Be the spark that ignites your bonfire and spread your wisdom and radiance everywhere.
10. It’s FREE. Join us now!